This week on Sharin’ Hearts: The Fireside Bookshelf, Ginger Green discovers the contents of Loneliness: How to Be Alone but Not Lonely by June Hunt. God has placed within each of us a basic need for a relationship with him and with others; therefore, our longing to belong, is natural. You may feel like the entire world has abandoned you; as if no one understands your pain and sorrow, but the Bible promises that the Lord is with you always!
Do you know…
· How being alone and being lonely differ?
· What leads to feelings of loneliness?
· How to identify situational causes for loneliness?
· What are the mental and physical symptoms of loneliness?
· How to overcome feelings of loneliness?
If not, come be a part, as an author and biblical counselor, June Hunt, helps us find answers to these questions in her book, Loneliness: How to Be Alone but Not Lonely.