“Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints” Ephesians 6:18.
This week on Sharin’ Hearts Woman to Woman, Janie and Sharon wrap up the Armor of God with Prayer. The final part of the Armor is prayer; it is the “glue” that holds all the pieces in place. We need more than just head knowledge; we need to be able to apply prayer in our lives. Since we don’t wrestle against flesh and blood, prayers need to go up on our own behalf so that we don’t wrestle within our own selves. Take thoughts captive and renew our mind in His word. Discussing the “Seven Wonders of Prayer” we find some reminders of Gods greatness.
1. There is no promise too hard for God to fulfill.
2. There is no prayer too hard for God to answer.
3. There is no problem too hard for God to solve.
4. There is no place (town or city) too difficult for God to move and revive.
5. There is no heart too hard for God to break.
6. There is no season of time too hard for God to repeat.
7. There is no prophecy too hard for God to fulfill. Every prophecy has been given to us in a promise.